- Outdoor hiking and swimming adventures
- Basic obedience training like sit, stay, leave it, down
- Special focus on nice leash walking and recall
- Helping dogs become more relaxed and confident
- Consultation on unwanted behaviors
- Puppy socialization
- Least Intrusive, Minimally Aversive (positive) practices
- I’m open to your requests!
We have a 7-month old Golden Retriever with A LOT of energy. The Country Adventures have been wonderful for him. He gets to run off leash with other dogs under the watchful eye of a kind and knowledgeable trainer. Cyrus (our wonderful trainer) is helping our dog learn good recall skills and allows him to burn off lots of energy. The pickup and drop off service make this so easy for us! And Cyrus always has him cleaned up enough to come in the house without muddy paws. How does he do that?-Current client sharon o.