- Outdoor hiking and swimming adventures
- Basic training such as sit, stay, leave it, down, heel
- Helping dogs become more relaxed, less worried
- Consultation on unwanted behaviors
- Feeding any sort of animal, and giving medication
- Least Intrusive, Minimally Aversive practices
- I’m open to your requests!
We have a 7-month old Golden Retriever with A LOT of energy. The Country Adventures have been wonderful for him. He gets to run off leash with other dogs under the watchful eye of a kind and knowledgeable trainer. Cyrus (our wonderful trainer) is helping our dog learn good recall skills and allows him to burn off lots of energy. The pickup and drop off service make this so easy for us! And Cyrus always has him cleaned up enough to come in the house without muddy paws. How does he do that?-Current client sharon o.