For lengthy outdoor adventures, hiking on mountain trails and splashing in the river, I currently work with Dog Adventures Northwest. Please visit their website for prices, terms, and descriptions of available services. If you want the very best for your high-energy dog, fill out that contact form at DANW.
For in-city walking, at-home care, and training, my prices are:
- 60 minutes walking one dog: $40
- Please add $15 for any other dog to be walked at the same time, so for example walking three dogs for 60 minutes would be $70.
- 60 minutes training basic skills (heel, come, down, etc.): $100
- 60 minutes consultation and coaching on unwanted behaviors: $100
- Shorter sessions (at a lower price) also available, please ask.
- Feeding, light grooming, and medication: $10-$40 depending on needs.
Email or text me for a free phone consultation prior to any services. If you need to cancel or reschedule any visit, please give at least 24 hours notice. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, I will charge a $20 service fee.
Prices posted on this site are subject to change without notice, although if you’re a returning/regular customer I will of course talk to you before changing the amount you’ll expect to pay.
Cyrus must be part dog! He speaks their language. We all love him!-Current client Kathleen g.